sleepless.
engineer, marketer, cook.
hopelessly geek.
ㄚ ㄉㄡ ㄚˋ.

Beliefs:

*Han shot first.
*MacGyver is my hero.
*The price will drop in a month, but I need it NOW.
*Because he loves him.

"願原力與你同在"
 
 
 
Touched Touched
by Paola Pittoni

Standard Landscape
92 pgs, Premium Paper

Buy
 
Layout by BVR



I am a citizen of the planet
I am a citizen of the planet
My laws are all of attraction
My punishments are consequences
Separating
from source the original sin

I am a citizen of the planet
Democracy
’s kids are sovereign
Where the teachers are the sages
And pedestals filled with every parent

And so the next few years are blurry
The next decade’s a flurry
Of smells and tastes unknown
Threads sewn straight through this fabric
Through fields of every color
One culture to another

And I come alive
And I get giddy
And I am taken and globally naturalized

Labels:

Friday 11 July 2008 @ 20:55 - link - 0 comments