sleepless.
engineer, marketer, cook.
hopelessly geek.
ㄚ ㄉㄡ ㄚˋ.

Beliefs:

*Han shot first.
*MacGyver is my hero.
*The price will drop in a month, but I need it NOW.
*Because he loves him.

"願原力與你同在"
 
 
 
Touched Touched
by Paola Pittoni

Standard Landscape
92 pgs, Premium Paper

Buy
 
Layout by BVR



Prima di me
Già.
Prima loro.

Six Trains, Two Boats, One Adventure & Fishdragon
After travelling the 8,500 miles from Cardiff to Taipei without flying, an Englishman experiences intense heat, chaotic streets, confusing culture, impenetrable language and stinky tofu.

Have camera, will travel
I have been lucky to live in Taiwan for over three years now. Taiwan is a wonderful country; fully modern yet with full appreciation of past traditions. Although Canada will always be home for me, Taiwan is a wonderful place to live and to work. I hope you will enjoy my captures of my home away from home.

The Taiwan Chronicles
Making the best of another year on the rainy island: living and working in Taiwan, trying to find my way and my Mountain Dew. Life is good.

Notes of a former native speaker
Alas! The onion you are eating is someone else's water lily.

Frost Thoughts
A non-unique look into the mind of me.

Cap sur Taiwan
Voilà presque 2 ans que j'ai débarqué à Taiwan, j'ai commencé par enseigner dans un lycée privé "Wenzao" à Kaohsiung . Me voici depuis septembre 2007 à Taipei, à l'université Normale. 26 ans, passionnée de la langue chinoise que j'étudie depuis 8 ans, de danse orientale, de voyage et de beaucoup d'autres choses. Le récit d'un bout de vie sur cette belle ile, des expériences d'enseignement, des voyages, des moments partagés. Bienvenue et bonne lecture!

E ancora.

The Daily Bubble Tea
David on Formosa
The Daily Someone
On a lâché Olivier à Taiwan

Labels:

Saturday 19 July 2008 @ 02:46 - link - 0 comments