sleepless.
engineer, marketer, cook.
hopelessly geek.
ㄚ ㄉㄡ ㄚˋ.

Beliefs:

*Han shot first.
*MacGyver is my hero.
*The price will drop in a month, but I need it NOW.
*Because he loves him.

"願原力與你同在"
 
 
 
Touched Touched
by Paola Pittoni

Standard Landscape
92 pgs, Premium Paper

Buy
 
Layout by BVR



Ohana
For so many years I thought that the power of a human being was his strength, his attitude to never give up, his actions and battles and scars.

*MY* strength, my battles and scars.

But today I realized for the first time that you can really understand that your life is worth something to someone, someday, somehow, just when you're broken and hopeless.
And the people that love you the most are ready, this time, to fight for you.
No matter what.

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten."

Labels:

Monday 28 June 2010 @ 22:42 - link - 6 comments