sleepless.
engineer, marketer, cook.
hopelessly geek.
ㄚ ㄉㄡ ㄚˋ.

Beliefs:

*Han shot first.
*MacGyver is my hero.
*The price will drop in a month, but I need it NOW.
*Because he loves him.

"願原力與你同在"
 
 
 
Touched Touched
by Paola Pittoni

Standard Landscape
92 pgs, Premium Paper

Buy
 
Layout by BVR



Richiesta formale
Grande Demone Celeste, potresti spedirmi un Oliver Jonas Queen o un Denys George Finch Hatton o un Han Solo?
Anche un Norman "Sonny" Steele può fare al caso.

Scegli pure tu.
Grazie.

"So take me as I am, this may mean you'll have to be a stronger man. And just when you think you've got me figured out, the season's already changing. I think it's cool you do what you do and don't try to save me. I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a goddess on my knees, when you hurt, when you suffer I'm your angel undercover. I've been numbed, I'm revived. You can't say I'm not alive. Do you know? I wouldn't want it any other way"

Labels:

Thursday 3 March 2011 @ 00:03 - link - 0 comments