sleepless.
engineer, marketer, cook.
hopelessly geek.
ㄚ ㄉㄡ ㄚˋ.

Beliefs:

*Han shot first.
*MacGyver is my hero.
*The price will drop in a month, but I need it NOW.
*Because he loves him.

"願原力與你同在"
 
 
 
Touched Touched
by Paola Pittoni

Standard Landscape
92 pgs, Premium Paper

Buy
 
Layout by BVR



Thinking of... ME?
E io cammino, da sola, di sera. A 信義.
E tu cammini, da solo, di sera. A 信義.

E c'è qualcosa che mi emoziona. E lo fotografo.

E c'è qualcosa che ti emoziona. E lo fotografi.

Ma io preferisco fotografare solo le lucine.

Mentre tu fotografi te, nelle lucine.

Poi torni a casa. E scrivi.
"I was coming back walking alone and near home I saw these and I thought that were so beautiful that I suddenly thought to share the moment with you.
When I watched them from far away, suddenly I thought when I perform on a stage and I can see everybody holding all these banners with lights. (Although your banners with lights are more beautiful... AHAH!)
But I also thought that I really really miss you. :)"


Così, stasera, anche io, torno a casa. E scrivo.
"Grazie".

Labels:

Thursday 21 January 2010 @ 02:47 - link - 3 comments